Payment transactions can fail for several different reasons. Here are some steps you can take to resolve payment issues:
1. Ensure that you are using an accepted credit/debit card. Currently, our payment system accepts VISA and MasterCard.
2. Make sure your credit/debit card is current and valid.
3. Verify that your billing address is entered correctly. One of the most common reasons for failed transactions is an incorrect billing address. Confirm that you have entered your address in exactly how it appears on your credit card bill.
4. Try re-entering your 3-digit CVC security code.
5. Ensure that your name is entered correctly.
6. Try another credit or debit card. If you are still unable to process your payment, try an alternate credit card.
7. Try a different browser. Some browsers can produce errors when processing a payment - we have found that our systems work best on Google Chrome, Opera or Mozilla Firefox.
8. Contact your bank. If you continue to experience trouble processing your payment, please contact your bank. They will be able to advise you on any updates with your credit card.
If you are unable to process your payment through our system after trying these steps, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you sign up and become a member.